Monday, May 30, 2016

Pura Vida bracelets review

I'm on a roll today...I can't help it, I've found some super great things lately and I can't help but share them with y'all! This post is about handmade bracelets from www.PURAVIDABRACELETS.com.  They have ano amazing variety of styles and colors, ranging in price from $5-$30. Shipping is free on order of $25 or more. They also recently added a few clothing items but I have not tried any of them so for this post,I'm just talking bracelets.  I love the original style bracelets they have, and all are adjustable(I've got tiny wrists so this is a huge win!), waterproof, and come with a warranty. The products are made by artisans in Costa Rica but the company is headquartered in California, and their customer service is excellent. I often wear 2 or 3 bracelets at a time. They also have a fund raising program and a HUGE selection of charity bracelets(money from each of these sold goes to the cause). I have a rep code for 20% off your purchase,  if interested let me know and I'll share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment